Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Day of the Dead

A friend asked my personal experience of the transition from Halloween (the day of the Dead) to All Saints Day. Also (Halloween means literally the Eve of all that is Hallowed) or the precursor to the birth of Christ.

As an intuitive I told her that my experience of September and October has always been very strange for me since I was a little child. However, as an adult I have come to terms with it and basically experience it as everyone I have known in this lifetime and others, mostly those who have passed on already come to me and eat me spiritually. This is always a very strange kind of experience for anyone. But the good part is that these mostly passed over people eat not only my good spirit but also anything bad in my karma in my aura. So what this means is that I am like a clean spiritual skeleton by midnight to 6 AM on the 1st of November like an empty cup or clean spiritual state ready for God once again to fill me with his grace. And so my personal experience starting on November 1st is the Grace of the Holy Spirit filling my emptiness and so it is my personal experience of becoming a Holy child and being born with Jesus by December the 25th. I always look forward to this amazing time of Grace and blessings from November 1st until at least the middle of January of the next year. I experience it as golden light filling my whole being that is like the Golden light that Jesus brought to me when he filled the whole room I was in when he healed me of Chicken Pox when I was 5 years old in El Cajon, California (Near San Diego) in 1953.

So when people don't understand this effective purification or cleansing process they miss the chance to give up all their bad karma on Hallween. However, you have to give up everything both the good and the bad to your ghosts and friend ghosts and relative ghosts of your past in order to become empty and filled by the Holy Spirit like a Saint starting on November 1st.

This doesn't mean I particularly like the Day of the Dead. The feeling for me is like when you are a little child and everyone wants to pat your butt and squeeze your cheeks and you just feel violated and sort of raped by the whole thing. You love all these folks but they are just so old you want them to kind of just give you candy and leave you alone or buy you toys or play with you and just stop patting your butt and squeezing your cheeks and telling you how cute you are. It is sort of like that.

No comments: