I have been an intuitive all my life but sometimes I get things that overwhelm me. This is one of those times.
About 7 or more years ago I was given a date by Elohar. The date was quite specific. I had wondered about it for some time and realized it was the date that Elohar and Ragna left their time to visit me consciously for the first time together.
However, that isn't the part that makes me want to faint. This is.
Last year, my mother who I always have known was also Elohar(the same soul) in two different incarnations present and future, passed on on September 18th 2008. If it were you it might take your breath away too.
If you want to read about the real Elohar, read my book Memories at dragonofcompassion.com
Elohar and Ragna are in the second section of the book
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment