If you look at the word it has to do with ownership like your possession of your house, car or even of your child while growing up, like that.
However, if you are talking about spiritual possession it could be a Priest or a Nun Possessed by Jesus, the Holy Spirit, Mother Mary or even an Angel or Archangel.
In my case I have experienced being possessed by Jesus, Mother Mary, Archangel Michael and Saint Germain specifically. And those who have underestimated what this really means have been very surprised to say the least.
However, in popular culture possession in a fictional context has had more to do with bad things possessing people. However, in reality who really wants that? Only fools.
For being possessed and being overshadowed are similar things. It is like having someone more powerful than yourself looking after you. So, of course, one must be very careful who one is possessed by.
Even as one goes through their teens and twenties one must be very careful in falling in love with someone. Allowing that person to possess you in certain ways can be very harmful and some don't mentally or physically survive it at all.
So, even in love and especially in spirituality and religion one must be incredibly careful to survive all this and to arrive in their 40s and 50s with physical, spiritual and mental health intact.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Autobiographical Essays on My Life
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida