Thursday, October 29, 2009

Elohar

In the past year my Mother and Mother Elizabeth passed on. I had wondered how my mother becomes Elohar 5000 years from now. Today I realized that she somehow is a combination of my mother and Mother Elizabeth. I'm not sure what to do with that. Such is what it is to become an intuitive. Sometimes, it is like being given a picture puzzle that you don't know what it is supposed to look like when it is finished only you are only given about 1/3 of the pieces so you have to guess the rest and even then you might not know what the full picture is. So as an intuitive you might know more than most do about a situation but one still has to be very patient as sometimes the full picture either never comes or comes 5,10, 20 or even 50 years later when you might wonder about the usefulness of being an intuitive regarding something you might have wanted to know 50 years ago.

Like today, I realized that I have 2 Maha Kala dogs not just one. I realized my older dog has taught my younger dog to be a supernatural protector dog and not just a physical protector dog. It's amazing to realize something like this when you might consider the younger dog sort of a ditz and then realize just how important she is and was to the family all along. And you sort of say to yourself, "When did all this happen?" And then you feel kind of silly not to have noticed all the changes which were always there for you to see if you had just taken an interest in that kind of stuff.

But the realization of my mother and mother Elizabeth sort of caught me completely off guard and I still don't quite know what to do with this information. I guess life is just like that. You hope you know what you need to know when you really need to know it!

I can remember the first really clear telepathic conversation I had with my younger female dog. I wasn't really telepathing with her at all because that wasn't something that we had regularly done. Whereas my older dog is part German Shepard and he is constantly trying to go into my mind telepathically to give him pizza and any interesting food I'm eating at the time.

So this particular time I found a stick for my younger female dog( a Corgi belonging to my daughter) so I could throw it for her because she loves to fetch sticks with me on a trail or dirt road now. So, I was worried whether this stick had been poohed on or peed on and was deciding whether to use it or not and she went right into my mind and said clearly to me, "Everything get's peed on!" I was just so overwhelmed that the first real straight communication between us would be this. But as I thought about it I realized she was right. Everything get's peed on by birds from the air, by animals on the ground by lizards and snakes by bugs, and of course she knew it because she could smell it all. But it wasn't something that I as a human would ever ordinarily think about in this way unless I was a dog which has this incredible sense of smell as its primary sense along with really good hearing. In fact I think dogs only see in black and white and gray. So there main senses are smelling and hearing.

No comments: