Trump's attitude is pissing off a whole lot of people in the military and in intelligence here in the U.S
Loyalty in the military and in Intelligence is a life or death thing often.
And so the anger in military and intelligence circles against Trump is palpable.
And at some point or another you know this is going to manifest in tangible ways. It is only a matter of time.
Trump demands absolute loyalty from everyone and then just throws them all under the bus. This is not survivable for any U.S. politician. It might be for a billionaire like Trump was before this.
There is a saying "You can't teach an old dog new tricks!"
However, for someone like Trump this might be the end at some point of his political career.
Though some will respect his crazy wisdom audaciousness, for others he is just an anomaly that has to go sooner or later.
So, I expect someone (or many someone's) in the military or intelligence community to turn on him in a very public way in regard to newspaper or television reporters. They will be "Secret sources" likely that will now bring Trump down sooner or later.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- List of barons in the peerages of Britain and Ireland
- Global stocks tumble anew amid bond yield pressure
- What is "Goldilocks Trade?"
- Cathars of France
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia
- Crowdsourcing terms
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation