Because the Internet as lovely as it seems likely could cause human extinction eventually.
Have you ever heard the statement "Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing!"
Well. This is the actual problem of the Internet.
Whenever something is "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" it is usually either very dangerous or even fatal to one or more people.
This is also true of the Internet.
"Would you leave your front and back door open and all your windows open in your home even if you left for a few weeks?"
Being on the Internet at all is akin to doing this. When you came back all the animals and bugs and criminals and homeless people on drugs would have moved in if they hadn't already burnt your home down by that time while they had all night parties there.
This is the actuality of the Internet so I figure the more you know about it the more you will see it is completely unsustainable for the human race's survival ongoing.
In the meantime, have a nice ride!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement