Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Amount of money in dispute in Trump's budget: $2,100,000,000 or 2 billion 100 million dollars
Amount of money in President Trump's budget under dispute: critics say it is an example of "double counting," using the same pot of money to offset both tax cuts and spending, but White House director Mick Mulvaney said they just assumed the tax plan eventually passed by Congress will be revenue neutral. end quote from page 7 of the June 5th 2017 Time magazine article on page 7