Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Milarepa:Tibet's most beloved Saint


In 1975 I was reading this book on Milarepa's life. I was amazingly moved and later realized I had been one of Milarepa's students when he was alive. Saint Germain also told me that he had also been Saint Francis and Milarepa so this made perfect sense to me around this time because I also remembered my lifetime as a friend of Saint Francis as well. 

I remember I was reading this and my friend's girlfriend leaned out of a window and said to me, "Fred, your aura is glowing white! What are you doing?" I said "I'm reading about Milarepa" and I don't think she knew who Milarepa was at the time. But, her statement about how my aura was glowing white made perfect sense to me because a whole new world regarding enlightenment had opened up for me then in 1975 in San Diego, California near the beach.

 I also believe there are two movies made of his life as well as many other books on his life also available at Amazon.com and other places like bookstores around the world.

Milarepa (2006) - IMDb

www.imdb.com/title/tt0499238/
Rating: 7.1/10 - ‎756 votes
Action · Milarepa is a tale of greed and vengeance - demons, magic, murder and redemption. ..... 'Milarepa' is a film adaptation of one of Tibet's most famous ancient legends, based loosely upon the life and teachings of a Buddhist yogi and ...

Milarepa Movie Trailer - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1fSE4spGDs
Aug 7, 2006 - Uploaded by Milarepamovie
A legendary tibetan story of revenge and redemption. A story of an ordinary boy Topaga who goes on to ...

MILAREPA FILM - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBKDvCGaI3w
Jul 6, 2016 - Uploaded by Алексей Тенчой
LA FAMIGLIA PASSAGUAI (Italia, 1951) Film completo - Duration: 1:31:28. Glenova Gerlard 511,979 ...

Milarepa (2006 film) - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milarepa_(2006_film)
Milarepa is a 2006 Tibetan-language film about the life of the most famous Tibetan tantric yogi, eponymous Milarepa. The film was shot in the Spiti Valley, high in ...

Milarepa (1974 film) - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milarepa_(1974_film)
Milarepa is a 1974 Italian drama film directed by Liliana Cavani. It was entered into the 1974 Cannes Film Festival. The film tells the story of the famous Tibetan ...

No comments: