Here is exactly the same thing they are both saying: "The allegations of Russian meddling in the U.S. presidential election are "fiction" invented by the Democrats in order to explain their loss."
Both are saying exactly the same thing. Why is this?
If I were Trump I would think Putin was making fun of me or making me the butt of an incredibly nasty joke.
Why would Putin echo Trump's exact remarks unless he wanted to destroy the Trump Presidency and destroy Trump himself.
My thought is that Putin is the cat and Trump is the mouse that Putin caught with the cheese (money in the wrong places) and Putin is now destroying Trump as a way to get what he really wants which is Europe.
Trump is not the prize for Putin.
THE ACTUAL PRIZE IS THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WORLD ORDER SINCE 1945 INCLUDING THE UNITED NATIONS SO HE CAN START PICKING OFF COUNTRIES ONE BY ONE.
So, my point of view is that all countries on earth need to be looking very carefully at Russian agents in their own countries right now.
"While the cats away the mice will play!"
Which in this case means "When the U.S. is so screwed up that it cannot deal properly with it's own government (or the world) both are very vulnerable like right now.
So, my point of view is that Russia is at war with the U.S. and Europe right now.
And Putin just won the first real battle.
What's next is up to all U.S. and European and international citizens.
This is sort of Dunkirk in world War II all over again.
(However, this only works if Putin were Hitler or is a new Hitler here on earth).
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Polar bear - Wikipedia