This likely is the essence of Success here in America by the way.
When people first came here there was opportunity. There was a new land (for people from Europe and around the world).
Success came to people who learned to be innovative and to help
themselves. Those who did not learn to be innovative mostly just died.
there was no health care. If you broke your ankle or got sick and
didn't have anyone to take care of you, you just died and that's it.
people helped themselves and each other and the ones that survived all
this prospered. So, I think it is important not to see America as a
Fairy tale but rather a tale about how some people stayed calm and
steady enough to prosper here and others just died.
So, in this sense, America is a land of people who believed "God helps those who help themselves".
The pioneer spirit was and I was raised with this adage by the way in the 1950s still of
for the worst and hope for the best". By doing this you prepare for any
negative eventuality by getting a gun that you put by your plow as you
plow your fields. So you are prepared for literally anything
It's still this way today here in America, especially in these times.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement