"The chancellor represent all of us at summits like these. And I reject with outrage the way this man (Trump) takes it upon himself to treat the head of our country's government."
So, it isn't just Merkel who is completely outraged by Trump and the way he treated Merkel and everyone else there. This is a growing outrage towards Trump because of how he treated everyone in Europe. So, we are beginning to see Europe start to go it's own way without the U.S. this time.
IF you remember anything about what happened in World War II this should be very troubling to you now.
Because without Germany (who is the strongest country in europe now) leading the way towards our nation (which had a great relationship with Obama by the way) to watch all the work done by european and american patriots have done since world War II to forge these positive relationships it just makes one sick the damage Trump has done to the Old World Order in 10 days time in regard to Europe!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement