Friday, May 26, 2017

This is what I likely would be doing now if I was single without grown kids

Archangel Brothers and Sisters Mt. S

So, when I wrote the above article I was dealing with my mortality a lot. I had just survived a Burst Appendix. I'm not sure if you have ever dealt with thinking you might die right then in your life and this going on for weeks and weeks?

This is a lot to deal with and tends to create Trauma reactions no matter who you are. I tend to weather events like this better than most simply because I have learned never to panic no matter what.

Over 50 panicking just gets you killed. However, to not panic you have to be very efficient in your life too. If you are not efficient in everything you do it is very very difficult to remain calm and focused through these kinds of events in one's life.

However, being fearless and calm and efficient and compassionate are my personal keys to longevity. Learning from your own mistakes as well as the mistakes of your parents, relatives and friends also adds to your longevity. No one is perfect but if you are observant you can get pretty far in life if you get a good enough start. And I have even known many people who had a terrible childhood who likely will live to 100 and this is about 1/3 of the people on earth. So, no matter what you have survived already you might still be here at 100 so don't be surprised when it happens to you!

By God's Grace

No comments: