The pivot point now seems to be somewhere between San Felipe Mexico and Gila Bend arizona. There is an active storm counter clockwise spin going through near Las Vegas but right now Bullhead City, Arizona heading south west to Ensenada, Mexico through Lake Havasu and the Yuma area down to the Baja California penisula in Mexico then north again through Tucson and Las Cruces, New Mexico. And now there is a split off going due north from Albuquerque, New Mexico north towards Colorado past Denver. That split likely will eventually head East now in a more normal weather pattern somewhere in Wyoming or Montana while the other grouping spins it's storms and monsoon rains through northern Mexico the deserts of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Nevada in it's ongoing reverse spiral into Baja and back up again seemingly into infinity!
Some of these storms have been doing this reverse spiral for 4 or 5 days now raining over some of the same areas again, again and again after replenishing their moisture going back for awhile over the pacific ocean..
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Category:3D printing
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- 3D printing - Wikipedia
- Friday May 5th 2017: The most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia