The pivot point now seems to be somewhere between San Felipe Mexico and Gila Bend arizona. There is an active storm counter clockwise spin going through near Las Vegas but right now Bullhead City, Arizona heading south west to Ensenada, Mexico through Lake Havasu and the Yuma area down to the Baja California penisula in Mexico then north again through Tucson and Las Cruces, New Mexico. And now there is a split off going due north from Albuquerque, New Mexico north towards Colorado past Denver. That split likely will eventually head East now in a more normal weather pattern somewhere in Wyoming or Montana while the other grouping spins it's storms and monsoon rains through northern Mexico the deserts of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Nevada in it's ongoing reverse spiral into Baja and back up again seemingly into infinity!
Some of these storms have been doing this reverse spiral for 4 or 5 days now raining over some of the same areas again, again and again after replenishing their moisture going back for awhile over the pacific ocean..
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars