If you watch what Trump does and says it reminds me more of a gangster than anything else. I think this is why everyone has trouble with how he operates.
It reminds me a lot of when I counseled male Juvenile offenders who had all had people trying to shoot them by the time they were 5 to 10 years of age. They were 12 to 17 years of age and when I was introduced to them they mostly called me a M------ F------ and other bad names because this was just how they had learned to survive. Any authority figure had to be confronted because their lives were at stake every moment in the way they thought.
They had all had 7 felonies they were convicted of but without a gun. That didn't mean they didn't use knives or Clubs to intimidate people but if they had used guns they would be in CYA not in the program I was in to try to save them as a counselor from continuing a whole lifetime of crime. I had about a 25% chance of saving them and mostly then I could maybe save the 12 to 15 year olds because usually by 16 or 17 they were too indoctrinated and couldn't be saved (but that didn't mean that a mother, father, uncle brother, wife or lover wouldn't save them before 30 either). It just meant I likely couldn't save them from a life of crime if they were over 16. But, I had about a 25% chance of saving them from 12 to 15.
Trump is not someone that likely could be saved by anyone. He thinks like a criminal and literally is going to do anything to get ahead. So, to me, it's like having AL Capone for a president.
Is he a genius at what he does as a reality show entertainer?
The 38% that are his base like his Al Capone ways.
But, the rest of the U.S. is just terrified and that's all including most of the people in Congress which is the real problem we are dealing with now.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within