Ransomware virus 'WannaCry' plagues 100k computers across 99 countries RT 54,710 views
- What I find interesting about this RT report from Russia (owned and operated by the Rusian Government) is "why would they be so interested in this unless their people were behind this?
- This I find to be a useful question. So, my point of view is that maybe this is a part of World War III upon the U.S. and Europe?
- Anything that harms people and damages countries capability of functioning like putting Trump in office
- in the U.S. and trying to throw the French election to La Pen and now this?
- To me, it seems like all a part of an Asymmetric warfare plan using cyber, and fake news and Wikileaks etc. to harm nations and now Ransomware? Even though this appears to be directed worldwide the nations they most might want to harm are NATO members, so all the rest are Overkill?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars