Ransomware virus 'WannaCry' plagues 100k computers across 99 countries RT 54,710 views
- What I find interesting about this RT report from Russia (owned and operated by the Rusian Government) is "why would they be so interested in this unless their people were behind this?
- This I find to be a useful question. So, my point of view is that maybe this is a part of World War III upon the U.S. and Europe?
- Anything that harms people and damages countries capability of functioning like putting Trump in office
- in the U.S. and trying to throw the French election to La Pen and now this?
- To me, it seems like all a part of an Asymmetric warfare plan using cyber, and fake news and Wikileaks etc. to harm nations and now Ransomware? Even though this appears to be directed worldwide the nations they most might want to harm are NATO members, so all the rest are Overkill?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot