Ransomware virus 'WannaCry' plagues 100k computers across 99 countries RT 54,710 views
- What I find interesting about this RT report from Russia (owned and operated by the Rusian Government) is "why would they be so interested in this unless their people were behind this?
- This I find to be a useful question. So, my point of view is that maybe this is a part of World War III upon the U.S. and Europe?
- Anything that harms people and damages countries capability of functioning like putting Trump in office
- in the U.S. and trying to throw the French election to La Pen and now this?
- To me, it seems like all a part of an Asymmetric warfare plan using cyber, and fake news and Wikileaks etc. to harm nations and now Ransomware? Even though this appears to be directed worldwide the nations they most might want to harm are NATO members, so all the rest are Overkill?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Category:3D printing
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- 3D printing - Wikipedia
- Friday May 5th 2017: The most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia