If you are logical it is obvious. People who support Trump are thinking ONLY nationally.
If you think within a closed system and are basically saying "Fuck everyone else on earth. I want America to be Great Again" then you might think like Trump does and vote for him.
However, the world is too small to think like this anymore. World War I and World War II both came from this kind of Small Minded thinking.
Unless we are thinking BOTH Nationally and Globally the earth will destroy itself through Trump's kind of thinking.
However, there is one point that I agree with regarding Trump. The U.S. has given up too many of it's resources to the world and unless we start to take care of our own country and infrastructure we will be a country no more within 25 to 50 years.
This whole taking care of the whole world thing has gotten completely out of hand financially for the U.S. to shoulder alone anymore.
So, even though the whole world needs to be thought of holistically, the U.S. at least has to start taking care of itself or it will cease to exist.
So, at least this part of Trump's thinking is correct.
So, the world likely is going to have to take up the slack now or perish while we here in the U.S. start to rebuild our infrastructure once again.
Because one way to look at this is: "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".
And so people in developed nations need to think about what the Internet is doing to their freedoms, rights and governments at this point.
Unfortunately, Theresa May is right. Unless the Internet is better regulated it is the death of all of us and our rights and freedoms, especially in the most developed of nations.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language