To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Gas Prices down 6 cents a Gallon here
When I went to fill up here in on the Northern California Coast I was surprised that gas prices had dropped about 6 cents a gallon at two stations. Though I don't know the reason for this I was glad to see it. The price went from $4.27 a gallon at one station to $4.21. At another station nearby the price had gone from $4.33 to $4.27 a gallon. Both stations were the prices for Regular Gasoline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment