Readership has been amazing especially since Trump was elected and inaugurated. I'm averaging now 80,000 to 100,000 or more visits per month at this point. At first last fall I thought 100,000 visits a month must be a fluke but now it is happening more regularly so I guess I have to get used to it.
Any way, thanks everyone for visiting my site from around the world and Have a Great Day!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Blockchain is one way to disrupt Facebook (and other's) control of your information and data
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic