Because the U.S. and ALL these countries would see their economies completely destroyed. Basically, for all intents and purposes we would return (technologically) for a few months to around 1900 or earlier. And this would kill likely up to half of the people from starvation and what happens when people in inner cities without a lot of education panic? And the same for super remote people who bring out their weapons and use them on others because they have panicked too.
So, cyber warfare does only one thing.
It severely reduces human population on earth when it is done in an all out way.
It doesn't do what a nuclear war would do which is extinct the whole human race for all intents and purposes or take us back to the stone age pretty quickly as in a Mad Max scenario.
But, it could create a Mad Max scenario at least temporarily which could or would devastate China, Europe and the U.S. and most of the rest of the world as well.
This is why Cyber Warfare when conducted in an all out way would just END civilization in Europe, the U.S. and China and leave Russia ruling the world with Putin in charge.
If you disagree with me you need to actually study what I'm talking about because then you will agree with me.
There can be no winner in an all out Cyber War unless it is Russia because they have the least to lose.
Putin understands this too. He was trying to make the U.S. retaliate but Obama was too smart for him. But, Trump is not.
Putin understands that because most of Russia is living at about a 1940s or 1950s level of Europe and the U.S. that he could literally win a cyber war and China and the U.S. and Europe could not.
So, antagonizing Europe and the U.S. to a Cyber duel is what Putin is doing. But, europe and the U.S. cannot win a cyber war for all these reasons. And a nuclear war kills everyone and makes us all only extinct or throws us all back to the stone age or worse.
This is reality folks. So, it's important to understand stuff like this.
Yes. The U.S. could fight such a war but we wouldn't win because our economy would be over in the counter attack. And on top of this if 1/4 of the people in the U.S., China and Russia were dead from this cyber war the likelihood of a nuclear war caused by world rage is also pretty likely.
So, as far as cyber warfare goes we are basically screwed in China, Europe and the U.S.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS