Sunday, June 4, 2017

As humans develop better ways to heal

One person I know of (at least one) can demonstratable (look inside a human body) to see what is going on there with his mind. He has also been proven to kill things like Lyme disease and parasitic diseases just with his mind.

This man is Master John Douglas and thousands of people around the world have been healed by him in various ways.

After the conference that you go to with him he does what he calls "Individual sessions" which are much like going to have a private conference for a few minutes with an MD in Many ways.

However, here is the difference: When you go in it is spiritually based and he is very friendly and you have written the specific health issue or issues that you want to heal. Then he will tell you what his diagnosis is by looking into your body.

For example, one of the issues I am dealing with is low heart compression and he was saying when he looked into my body how it seemed to him that my body was not feeding my heart. As he moved the energy my wife and children later noticed how much more color came into my face into being more flushed pink like normal rather than more pale as a 69 year old man now. As I listened to him I also realized this was partly my own fault from when I was getting a divorce now in 1994 which resulted in almost dying in 1998 and 1999 from a heart virus caused by my anger and self hate because of life forcing me to divorce with 4 children most adults at that time but one was only 5 years old my now 28 year old daughter. So, being a responsible adult I felt responsible for all this and felt guilty even though there was no other viable alternative. But, because being raised up in the 1950s and 1960s I was captain of the ship in my family so in a way I went down with the ship like the Captain of the Titanic chose to do also. Only in 1998 and 1999 I realized I still had a 2 1/2 year old daughter and a then 10 year old daughter and a 25 year old biological son and two step kids that I also needed to stay alive for so I refused to die. So, I stayed alive.

But now, I'm still healing from all those terrible days of divorce and almost dying and Master John Douglas by looking into me periodically is helping me to redefine and to heal myself.

This is sometimes called "healing the mind body connection" and will be a part of new healing techniques now taking hold around the world where doctor and patient work together to create healing in a more efficient way worldwide.


From this doctor patient co-healing I came up with a prayer. This is it:

"I let Go of all Self Hate from all lifetimes now and Give it to God"

By God's Grace

I felt an amazing release from this as both I and God let all this self hate go from thousands of lifetimes on earth, other planets, in the sun in this and other galaxies.

So, as you can see healing is greatly changing and people my age and younger are the vanguard of these new types of healing around the world. Often millionaires and billionaires now are starting non-profits now to expand this kind of healing so it becomes the norm worldwide.

So, just as Yoga and Accupuncture were considered witch doctor kinds of healing by many in America during the 1950s and 1960s, these techniques have now moved into the mainstream and are as common now as Whole Foods Supermarkets with Organically grown food around the U.S.  as healing techniques now used by the masses in the U.S., Canada and Europe.

Now we are going to see Mind Body healing techniques do the same thing worldwide during the next 20 to 30 years time.

No comments: