If I look around me as an intuitive in my present awareness I have hope for life on earth and mankind. However, what I see coming many might not be able to adapt to so they might have various kinds of mental and emotional breakdowns. The older and more staid they are in their thinking the more likely they are just going to lose it completely in the coming weeks, months and years of life here on earth.
But, when I look into the future I see hope especially for younger people who are open and intuitive and adaptive enough to find a way forward no matter what through any kind of storm.
They might not know that they are capable of surviving any storm on earth that comes but they are capable just like you and I were in the 1960s and 1970s and 1980s of surviving those storms in my youth. Those of you born since 1980 have seen the storms of 9-11, Trump, middle eastern wars, genocide of all religions in the middle east by primarily (Self described) Sunni Muslims but I likely wouldn't call those who kill every religion in the Middle East maybe but Sunnis anything other than terrorists who likely might need to be eliminated from the earth. But, they seem to be eliminating themselves faster than thought already by any means possible too.
So, in the long run I see hope for young people this century. But, it is a life that you and I might have never thought possible before because it is so very different than anything any of us have lived in the 1950s through the 1980s in the past.
So, once again I say, "Hope Springs Eternal if we Die Daily".
If you carry all the shit we all carry long enough it is going to kill you. So, dying daily is the only long term way to survive and to have hope.
Otherwise, you are just going to Od one day and drive your car off a cliff or something.
You have to find a way to forgive yourself and all others and let it all go.
Otherwise you are going to be over pretty soon anyway.
"Hope Springs Eternal if we Die Daily"
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS