For example, it wouldn't take much more than what Trump has done already for California, Washington and Oregon to secede from the U.S.
So, in some ways I see this coming unless Trump resigns or is impeached. When I see how Texas is legislating against illegal aliens (even though constitutionally this is illegal for states to do) I see how screwed up our nation is right now.
I see Sanctuary cities being attacked financially in various ways by the Federal Government which ONLY is going to bring more unsolved murders to those Sanctuary cities and not much else but more and more unreported crimes and violence and mayhem really.
So, in some ways I see our country dissolving already into individual states as countries in a de facto way and there really IS NO Federal government to say no to what Texas is doing or any other state at this point.
So, the states are obviously drifting away from each other right now, especially California, Oregon and WAshington are majorly drifting away from anything to do with Trump or anything regarding his ideas.
So, a likely outcome here is each state going more and more it's own way.
So, by the time this Trump thing is resolved the states (or some states) will have already drifted so far away there may be no way back into these United States.
Because most people here in California see Trump about like a Mafia Crime lord pretending to be president.
That's exactly how most Californians see our president and they don't respect him at all because of this.
I have never seen this before in my 69 years here on earth. IT could be the end of the U.S. if this continues much longer.
But, then again when Nixon was doing his thing we kind of thought like this too. So, Nixon was the closest thing to Trump that we have seen so far.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Blockchain is one way to disrupt Facebook (and other's) control of your information and data
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic