Monday, June 19, 2017

My Favorite Meditation I tend to do 24 hours a day

This meditation I came to over about 12 years I developed this while soul traveling throughout this galaxy and others from age 20 to 32. When I realized we all are living in the mind of God rather than in an actual physical universe because as a soul traveler we couldn't be in a physical universe and it be possible for me to do any of the things I do and still do by God's Grace.

Therefore I realized that experiencing myself as at one with God as the whole physical universe would be the best way that I could honor God always.

Experiencing this oceanic state I find takes away all fear of death and basically all fear whatsoever.

If there is a problem with this it is you walk through life perfectly fearless and sometimes this completely terrifies people whose lives are based upon only fear.

So, sometimes you have to reassure them that they are safe around a perfectly fearless person like yourself.

It is also true that because I am 6 foot 5 inches tall I'm always having to make people feel comfortable around the gentle giant that I naturally am. So, this is just a part of my process too.

But, meditating 24 hours a day of being at one with God as the whole universe in the past, present and future I find is a completely wonderful state of consciousness and tends to also put me in exactly the right time and space in my life for ongoing miracles in my life and the lives of those around me.


By God's Grace

No comments: