But, here let us recognize "People who live in Glass houses 'China and the U.S' shouldn't throw Cyber stones.
So, only Russia has balls enough to actually do something like this because they don't have much to lose. However, China and U.S. economies would completely collapse if even 10% of Russian Weapons went off here in the U.S. (Cyber Weapons) and the same would be true of China if Russians hit China with all out Cyber weapons.
But, here's the catch: China and Russia would not be functioning at all if the U.S. hit them with every cyber weapon we have (this doesn't include nuclear weapons by the way). But, think about this for a moment:
IF an all out cyber warfare scenario ever took place I would expect 1/4 of the people in the U.S. likely dead in the first month from no water, no power, no food being shipped, no stores open etc.
And it likely would even be worse in China. However, Russia being as backward as it is likely could survive because many things there are as primitive on a daily basis as things were in the 1940s.
Recently a friend showed me pictures of where they stayed on a vacation there and the chair in their room looked exactly like a chair I had been rocked in in 1950. I couldn't believe that they were still making stuffed chairs like I was rocked in as a baby in Seattle still here in 2017. It is like this a lot in Russia where things haven't changed a lot from the 1940s in some ways. This is why they have the the least amount of problems in regard to an all out cyber attack which is why they are attacking us because we have everything to lose and they don't. So, expect cyber attacks from Russia to get worse and worse now over the years unless we put so many sanctions on Russia that it becomes a 3rd world Country and even then the cyber attacks will continue.
Just remember the U.S. and China have everything to lose in this and Russia doesn't. This is why I think China is paying Putin off to do this.
However, if these cyber attacks get beyond a certain point you have to expect 1/4 of the people in Russia and China and the U.S. to die in this "Cyber Warfare" if this whole thing goes much further which it now looks like it will.
So, we may be looking at World War III "Cyber War" with millions dead worldwide in the next 10 years or so.
This is actually very likely at this point.
IF people get upset enough about this nukes might fly too. But then, that would be the end of the world now wouldn't it?
The danger would be just after 1/4 of the people in the U.S. and Russia and China all died from World War III Cyber War.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Blockchain is one way to disrupt Facebook (and other's) control of your information and data
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...