Saturday, June 16, 2018

Positive Thinking versus reality

I grew up with my parents believing that they were going to Ascend into heaven: (Both of them) because that is what their religion taught.

Is this realistic?  Maybe.

But, what I witnessed as a child with my parents being ministers of the "I AM" Sanctuary in Los Angeles was a whole lot of people refusing to go see doctors and dying because of it.

Being always very scientific minded as a child and also logical and pragmatic because my father was first an Electrician and then an Electrical Contractor in addition to being a minister on weekends and some nights of the week and also he had been valedictorian of his High School Class but his father wouldn't let him go to college and become and Electrical Engineer because it was 1934 when he graduated and the Great Depression was happening.

So, I was always a paradox like my father in that he was incredibly pragmatic and scientific and intelligent and yet he believed he was going to ascend into heaven like Jesus. So, this is very powerful in some ways but is it realistic in the end to be this pragmatic and yet also believe you are going to ascend into Heaven like Jesus?

I think each person has to decide this for themselves. From my point of view "No one gets out of here alive!" But that is another story.

My point of view is: "Why not lengthen human lives so the whole human race doesn't have to go extinct just because of the ignorance of the average person on earth and it's present leaders?"

By having enough long lived Saints still living on earth we could terraform and re-engineer earth so the whole human race doesn't have to go extinct within 50 years or so at this point.

And the logical way to do this is to lengthen the lives of enough talented people to prevent human extinction from ever happening.

This is my thought regarding all this.

By God's Grace

No comments: