Tuesday, March 19, 2019

quantum jumps in consciousness

They appear to happen when you least expect them to.

My life when I look back upon it often looks like maybe 100 different lifetimes that are going along in one direction and all of a sudden I have a profound realization which takes me often in a completely different direction.

Why does this happen?

I think when you are intelligent and intuitive enough that life sees your real value and moves you into position to help more and more people.

There are times when all life around you tests you to the limit to see if you can be trusted with more wisdom and knowledge and compassion and power. So, All life around you including people is watching each of us to see if we are evolved enough to be given more opportunities to be given more knowledge and we are watched as to what we will do with all of that.

My father was valedictorian of his High School Class in Seattle. So, he began debating me on any subject I was interested in debating him on when I was 8 years old. I often didn't win these arguments but I learned what was important regarding critical thinking very young because of these debates.

So, often I could always think "Outside the Box" when often others around me were very mechanistic and limited in their thinking that I was around. But, slowly I evolved through these "Quantum Jumps" in consciousness to where I am now.

It doesn't mean everyone understands you. It just means you go places in realizations that most people could go to if they were interested enough.

But, what it means to me is that if I attain what is possible as a man and as an intuitive and thinker and I live long enough to pass on what I know to others then maybe the human race doesn't have to go extinct and can still be around here on earth 1,000,000 years from now in some useful and good form.

No comments: