Friday, August 16, 2024

"Everything has Poop on it"

 This to me is a humorous true story about a now deceased Corgi pet we had from around 2003 to 2018 when she passed away. Her name was Snow Pearl and was named by my daughter when she was a little child. Furby and Snow Pearl used to walk in the forest with me regularly and Snow Pearl liked to fetch sticks or pine cones or things like this. I had picked up a stick and I smelled the stick to make sure there was no poop on it because I didn't want to get anything like that on my hands.

At this point for the first time I could remember Snow Pearl Said Clearly in my mind: "Everything has poop on it!" It was like she saw me as silly for not realizing this. I don't know if she knew smelling wasn't a developed human trait or not. But, it is definitely a very refined sense in dogs.

The reason I know this was  that I would not have thought this in a million years (this kind of thinking) so I knew it was from a source outside my mind and thoughts.

As I thought through what she was saying to me I went: "Of course this is true. She has the nose that would know this that there is literally poop and pee on everything outside all the time from bugs and insects and animals and birds. "EVERYTHING OUTSIDE HAS POOP AND PEE ON IT!"

What a revelation from my dog she had revealed to me because I don't have the nose of a dog which is it's most powerful sense!

 Snow Pearl looked the most like these two photos of Corgis. She was my daughter's favorite pet always. We raised her from a little puppy.
Pembroke Welsh Corgis: Dog breed info, photos, common names ...
Pembroke Welsh Corgi - Wikipedia
 


No comments: