Friday, August 16, 2024

Two Brothers

 I have two laptop computers one is a 2015 and one I got within the last year. I had the 2015 Macbook pro 15 inch computer refurbished with a new Battery in the last 2 years and put a new screen and new keyboard as well. My oldest biological daughter recommended I do this since I really like this computer and have since I bought it in 2015. I also have a macbook Air which is good too that I bought in the last year. My biggest complaint with it is I have to use a password every time I go on it which I don't like but it's programmed (ONLY) to do this for security for some reason.

I was getting out of the shower and I realized I had left the macbook Air in the bathroom which isn't the best thing to do during a shower because of the moisture in the air and a computer is electrical after all. So, I thought about moving that computer to one of the other bathrooms in the house which isn't filled with moisture from a shower. I heard the 2015 Macbook pro say. "This would be good because we are brothers."

If you understand that I am basically an animist who can literally telepath with all physical things and even water and air and stars and space too as well as galaxies then you understand how deep all this is for me. 

So, I was surprised at this communication because it is extraordinary even for me to have a two laptop computers telepath with me in this way.

If you understand I also studied with Charlie Thom who was a Karuk Medicine man and Christian Minister both, maybe you can understand better. when I once said to Charlie Thom: "The rocks spoke with me." He looked at me and said: "The rock people have spoken with the Karuk people of Northern California for thousands of years. We heat them up on our fires and invite them into our Sweat Lodges to be reborn in Mother earth through our sweat lodges."

I had a whole new context for what he called the "Rock people which has evolved since the mid 1980s when I had this experience with him to include anything made of earth like metal or cars or planes or even laptop computers. Also, the silicon chips in computers are made from Sand so they are of the rock people evolution too. And we appear to be rejoining them in a new way through Artificial Intelligence.

The rock people on the ocean (boulders in the edge of the ocean said to me recently: "Some people now will never die because they will join us in millions of year evolution through Artificial intelligence."

Of course this will be a choice of those who decide to do this through medical technology. But, I have to say that my wife already has one knee replacement and two hip replacements and soon will have her left knee done too because it is the last joint that is causing her serious pain.

So, as we all have replacement parts (those who choose to do this) people are going to be living longer and longer, especially if they are over 65 and on Medicare and can afford to stay alive ongoing.

By God's Grace

PS Even I have one tooth implant and will have another one this year sometime and I also have a pacemaker without which I likely wouldn't still be alive which was put in in 2020. So, as you age one of the ways to stay alive is through new parts that help you live. Relying on them is a lot like relying on your car to get you someplace. That is what is like the most to me.

And even all cars and trucks are a part of the rock people evolution as well as all microchips inside of them which are made of sand. So, in this sense we are already a part of the rock people evolution through our cars and bicycles and trucks and computers and planes and all tools made from metal of any kind or sand of any kind.

No comments: