Friday, August 16, 2024

This just confirms to me my experiences living on Maldek a water planet before it got nuked out past Mars

 Maldek 65 million years ago became the asteroid belt when some of our ancestors (we have ancestors from Maldek as well as Mars (both of which were or are water planets). IN fact, it is recently discovered that Mars has an amazing amount of water underground but not on the surface of the planet. Though I will describe what I remember in a previous lifetime 65 million years ago eventually when I share what I have already written about Maldek when I lived there as a baby in another life I would like to share another aspect of this I just realized today:

The FACT that the asteroid that hit earth 65 million years ago and killed all the larger dinosaurs just is more evidence of what I have been saying all along. When Maldek ( a water planet like Earth and Mars) was between Mars and Jupiter. However, because when it came apart from nuclear weapons pieces of it destroyed Mars' atmosphere and oceans except for the water that was underground which scientists from earth have now found.

The fact that the Asteroid that hit earth from Maldek had water in it was no surprise at all for me simply because I remember how the planet came apart. Even though I was a baby there were videos of what happened to many people as they died on Maldek from things like their lungs coming out of their mouths as air pressure went away as the planet came apart.

The atmosphere of a planet is sort of an Ocean of Air and then you have water which can also freeze in space depending upon how close it is to the sun and other factors.

So, when there was no atmosphere to protect the water from freezing when it went out in space with pieces of the planet the water likely froze and much of it stayed intact. If you have ever seen a droplet of water you know that water tries to keep with itself. I don't fully understand how this works but in space water will often congeal into a single globule of ice if it can and other forces don't make it do other things.

So, when a piece of Maldek went off into space that had water as a part of it likely it froze in space and then traveled to earth and killed the dinosaurs. Other pieces went to mars and likely other planets and moons and did damage there too in various ways.

Eventually the survivors of Maldek's nuking from a war went first to Mars but people there were pretty upset because the war on Maldek had messed up mars too and thrown most of the atmosphere and water off of Mars as pieces of Maldek hit it and messed up the atmosphere and oceans.

So, people who didn't want to live forever underground on Mars often Came to earth once the Dinosaurs that might step on them or eat them had died. Some huge dinosaurs like Whales and sharks did remain, however, in the ocean but most big land dinosaurs froze to death or starved to death or both 65 million years ago when a piece of the nuked planet Maldek hit the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico.

Here is what I wrote about my memories regarding Maldek from another Lifetime:

 


No comments: