Friday, October 23, 2009

September 18th 7028 AD

I have been an intuitive all my life but sometimes I get things that overwhelm me. This is one of those times.

About 7 or more years ago I was given a date by Elohar. The date was quite specific. I had wondered about it for some time and realized it was the date that Elohar and Ragna left their time to visit me consciously for the first time together.

However, that isn't the part that makes me want to faint. This is.

Last year, my mother who I always have known was also Elohar(the same soul) in two different incarnations present and future, passed on on September 18th 2008. If it were you it might take your breath away too.

If you want to read about the real Elohar, read my book Memories at dragonofcompassion.com

Elohar and Ragna are in the second section of the book

No comments: