Friday, March 12, 2010

Earthquake swarms in Yellowstone since 1-18-2010

http://www.seis.utah.edu/EQCENTER/PRESS/yell_press.htm

I was looking at the above website and I found it both interesting and disturbing in reading this. As an intuitive I got the day of the Eureka and Haiti quake sometime between these two events a vision. Though a large part of me thinks that all of this vision has somehow been changed somehow when I read this web page it made me concerned again. If you look carefully at these dates you will see my concern. As the dates begin the frequency of these events seems to be about once every 6 months or so and then a new progression increases in frequency starting first in December 2007. Through March 25th 2008 it seems mild but the frequency starting January 18th 2010 starts to ratchet up into something new. It may be about a new era we are entering into that includes Eureka, Haiti, Chile, Japan and the whole ring of fire.

If my vision comes to pass(which I don't believe it will at present) (but to be honest this could just be wishful thinking upon my part) the time to watch out for is from now until the end of March and into April. However, if volcanoes in the Alaska down to the Cascade range begin to blow(even one) then watch out for the Caldera because that was in my vision.

No comments: