Monday, March 22, 2010

The Healthcare Earthquake of changes

As an intuitive I can usually sense things like big earthquakes coming. However, sometimes when I sense an earthquake coming it is something else that mimics an earthquake of changes. The Healthcare Bill passing for an intuitive can be like this as well. Earlier this week I was telling my wife, "I'm concerned about a big quake hitting this weekend." She said, "Couldn't it be the Healthcare Bill passing?" I said, "Yes. It could be that." So when we went to Las Vegas last Wednesday by car I was sort of relieved to get away from the California Coast. Then I was very relieved Saturday when the Iceland Earthquake went off as I knew a volcano going off could signal the Yellowstone Caldera going off. However, because the volcano was in Iceland rather than in the Aleutian Islands, Alaska or the U.S. Cascade range I felt it greatly lessened the chance of the Yellowstone Caldera going off like it did in my vision in January. So, I was very relieved to hear the Iceland volcano went off so far from civilization and so far from most humans.

However, when I sense an earthquake like this it generally means that everything on earth will be directly or indirectly affected by something this big. So, the health care Bill is a much bigger thing long term than say, for example the Tarp Bill. It is like a hundred year Earthquake in all the changes it will bring to the U.S. and the whole world. Civilized nations will have greater respect for the U.S. after our passing it this year. Before it passed they could just look at us and say, "What a bunch of wild and crazy cowboys those Americans are! They don't even take care of their own!" But now, they can't say that anymore, can they?" So in this the U.S. has gained the increased civilizing respect of the whole world.

The U.S. is far from perfect but getting closer to perfect every day!

No comments: