Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Sense of Wonder Saturday March 13th

For me, a sense of wonder started early likely in the womb. However, it hit the big time when Archangel Michael showed up when I was about 2 when my scottish grandmother that I called "Nana" (born in 1888) was singing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" probably around Christmas 1950. I was lying in her lap at my home as she lived with my Dad and Mom and I in Seattle at that time. Watching Archangel Michael appear with his band of Archangels really brings a permanent sense of wonder to a new life in a new body on earth.

Somehow I kept this sense of wonder more or less at different times in my life from then on. Yes. I thought I was going to die between 12 and 15 when I had childhood epilepsy or what my son who will be a nurse by next December said, "Blunt Trauma Epilepsy" which as he said is the only kind you grow out of which I did by age 15. This means you had a blow to the head that compressed your brain there and caused seizures until your skull grew enough to release the pressure and your life once again became without seizures. So, a particularly nasty blow to the rear of my head around age 8 or 9 at Chilao park in the Angeles Forest likely started my childhood epilepsy around age 10 and by 15 it ended.

So, even though I was born very intuitively gifted and then this blow to the head made me try to develop my intuitive skills so that I could soul travel after I died(which I then believed would be before 16) caused me to learn to soul travel in actuality and be able to share my experiences ever since with you here at my blogging site. What Fun! So I just kept growing intuitively all my life instead of dying by 16. Isn't God a tricky character to create all this drama and do such amazing things in all our lives?

A sense of wonder actually makes me interested in what happens next so I actually want to go on living to see the next amazing thing that God does in my life and everyone's life.

Today I drove out of our gated community and saw a van turned over in the rain with two other half destroyed cars and upset and injured people there. I had felt a lot of irritation this morning before I witnessed this carnage. Often the irritation in the air isn't focused on any one person but will take out anyone vulnerable. This is often the case. So when I feel really crazy energy I try not to drive a car until it passes so I won't be vulnerable. Yes. It isn't always possible to organize your life this way but I find it useful to staying alive and uninjured as an intuitive. So that might be something for you to think about the next time the energy is really crazy for you some morning or whatever time of the day it is to stop and think if you are vulnerable and whether you might just want to center or pray or meditate for a few minutes so you stay okay and alive.

No comments: