- With ex-DNI Clapper telling news outlets that Trump is definitely eroding our checks and balances and democratic institutions it's time for Impeachment proceedings in the House to Begin against Trump:
- 1 day ago ... Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe Calls for an Impeachment ... CAMBRIDGE, MA – Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe, one of the nation's most prominent ... movement for an impeachment investigation of President Trump. ... Free Speech For People and RootsAction.org, is calling on Congress to ...
- Add your name calling for the Impeachment of President Donald J. Trump for ... you may receive emails from RootsAction.org and/or Free Speech For People.
begin quote from:Apr 3, 2017 ... Cambridge, Mass., voted to approve a resolution calling for Congress to begin an impeachment investigation into President Trump.
- Apr 3, 2017 ... Calls for Mr Trump's impeachment began with protestors at his January .... People are wondering if they can impeach Donald Trump · Donald Trump ... is “ more than circumstantial evidence” proving Mr Trump's associates had ...
- Apr 17, 2017 ... A California Democrat calls for impeachment, and the world says it's too early. ... One Democrat is ready — her party and the American people may follow ... of Americans once more took to the streets to protest Donald Trump.
- 6 days ago ... In only a few days, it gathered more signatures than any previous White .... was surprised to hear people calling for him to be impeached.
Cambridge passes resolution calling for Trump impeachment investigationBy Paulina Firozi - 04/03/17 01:50 PM EDT 331© Greg NashCambridge, Mass., voted to approve a resolution calling for Congress to begin an impeachment investigation into President Trump.
The Cambridge city council's resolution passed 7-1 on Monday evening, according to multiple reports.
The resolution calls to probe would probe whether “sufficient grounds exist for the impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States including but not limited to the violations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause and the Domestic Emoluments Clause of the United States Constitution,” according to a report by ABC News.
The city’s resolution argues Trump’s control over the Trump Organization has been in violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitution “from the day he took office.”
According to the Associated Press, a majority in Cambridge voted for Hillary Clinton in the November election. The city sits right outside Boston and is home to Harvard University and MIT. Trump announced in January, prior to his inauguration, that he would transfer control of his business to his adult sons.
In a letter dated the day before his inauguration, the president wrote "I, Donald Trump, hereby resign from each and every office and position I hold in the entities listed," ABC reported.
Cambridge joins a handful of cities, including Berkeley, Alameda and Richmond, Calif., calling for Trump to be impeached, according to reports.
—Updated at 9:55 p.m.
begin quote from:
Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe Calls for an Impeachment ...
LEADING CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR JOINS THE LEGAL ADVISORY BOARD OF NATIONAL IMPEACHMENT CAMPAIGN
CAMBRIDGE, MA – Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe, one of the nation’s most prominent constitutional scholars, has joined the Legal Advisory Board of the Campaign to Impeach Donald Trump Now, a growing national movement for an impeachment investigation of President Trump. The campaign, launched on Inauguration Day and led by two public interest organizations – Free Speech For People and RootsAction.org, is calling on Congress to start this investigation based on the President’s direct and ongoing violations of the two anti-corruption provisions of the US Constitution and based on the President’s apparent interference with a criminal investigation by firing FBI Director James Comey.
“It is now up to Congress to save the Constitution by initiating impeachment proceedings,” says Professor Tribe. “Trump can’t say ‘You’re fired’ to the House of Representatives.”
Nearly one million Americans from across the country have already joined the campaign at www.impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org. In addition, nine communities, including Los Angeles, California, have passed resolutions calling for this impeachment investigation, and many other communities are expected to vote on such resolutions in the coming weeks.
Other members of the campaign’s Legal Advisory Board include: Harvard Law Professor Lawrence Lessig; former Montana Supreme Court Justice James Nelson; University of Tulsa Law Professor Tamara Piety; former Temple University Law Professor David Post; George Washington University Law Professor Catherine Ross; Cornell University Law Professor Steven Shiffrin; and Vermont Law Professor James Gustave Speth. The biographies of the Legal Advisory Board Members can be found here: https://impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org/who-we-are-2/.
Impeach Donald Trump Now, a non-partisan campaign led by Free Speech For People and RootsAction.org, is pressing for an impeachment investigation of President Trump, based on his direct and ongoing violations of the U.S. Constitution’s Foreign Emoluments Clause and Domestic Emoluments Clause, as well as based on the President’s apparent interference with a criminal investigation by firing FBI Director James Comey. To join our campaign, read our proposed Impeachment Resolution, or to learn more, visit: www.ImpeachDonaldTrumpNow.org.
Free Speech For People is a national non-partisan non-profit organization founded on the day of the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling in Citizens United v. FEC that works to renew our democracy and our Constitution for the people, not big money and corporate interests.
RootsAction.org is an online initiative dedicated to galvanizing Americans who are committed to economic fairness, equal rights, civil liberties, environmental protection — and defunding endless wars.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Category:3D printing
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- 3D printing - Wikipedia
- Friday May 5th 2017: The most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia