IF you are like me and know what people's motivations are without them saying anything you are much less likely to die of a psychotic break realizing what people (or beings) are really thinking and feeling.
In the past, often when people were visited by time or space travelers (or usually both) often people just had a stroke or couldn't cope or just started a religion around their experiences or all three at once.
However, if you are an intuitive like me then you won't necessarily lose it like many do. So, my reactions to extreme events might be to be somewhat afraid like when you encounter any serious anomaly in your lives like a traffic accident you might have to get involved in or a war or a police incident like that.
This is often what an "alien" encounter is like. It's sort of like dealing with an unexpected accident that might permanently change your life in unpredictable ways.
How are you going to cope with these unexpected changes?
That's right. You don't know until it happens unexpectedly when you least expect things to happen or to change.
However, having the ability to sense motivations in all beings can help keep you alive through very strange experiences. So, this ability can be a life saver and also important to your and everyone's survival here on earth as well. So, if you have this ability it is worth developing like an athlete develops their muscles in specific ways for certain events in the Olympics.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars