Well, now Trump is testing our democratic institutions by acting like Hitler or something and lying all the time and doing whatever he wants and saying whatever he wants whether it is true or not.
All our democratic institutions are being tested by Trump in the same way. So, if our democracy survives this test, maybe it will go on another 200 years without having to be tested like this once again.
I really cannot understand why Republicans are letting him get away with ruining the country and our democratic institutions like this?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017