Well, now Trump is testing our democratic institutions by acting like Hitler or something and lying all the time and doing whatever he wants and saying whatever he wants whether it is true or not.
All our democratic institutions are being tested by Trump in the same way. So, if our democracy survives this test, maybe it will go on another 200 years without having to be tested like this once again.
I really cannot understand why Republicans are letting him get away with ruining the country and our democratic institutions like this?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go