Well, now Trump is testing our democratic institutions by acting like Hitler or something and lying all the time and doing whatever he wants and saying whatever he wants whether it is true or not.
All our democratic institutions are being tested by Trump in the same way. So, if our democracy survives this test, maybe it will go on another 200 years without having to be tested like this once again.
I really cannot understand why Republicans are letting him get away with ruining the country and our democratic institutions like this?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Category:3D printing
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- 3D printing - Wikipedia
- Friday May 5th 2017: The most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia