Well, now Trump is testing our democratic institutions by acting like Hitler or something and lying all the time and doing whatever he wants and saying whatever he wants whether it is true or not.
All our democratic institutions are being tested by Trump in the same way. So, if our democracy survives this test, maybe it will go on another 200 years without having to be tested like this once again.
I really cannot understand why Republicans are letting him get away with ruining the country and our democratic institutions like this?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Blockchain is one way to disrupt Facebook (and other's) control of your information and data
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic