He might be right. But I have often thought that if pyroclastic Glass that comes out of volcanoes in powdered form was scattered in the upper atmosphere we could buy ourselves at least another 100 years time before we might need another plane by seriously reducing temperatures wherever they were put. Even though global warming is happening Terraforming in various ways of changing the weather is also possible as well as changing the lands to suit better weather patterns. WE see China building island where none were before and see cities building out further and further into oceans especially to build airport runways in case planes crash they don't crash on top of people.
The real problem becomes who controls weather alteration since big countries have conducted weather warfare in addition to cyber warfare against each other since at least the 1960s and 1970s killing millions of people so far. So, any changes could theoretically start a war and this is the real problem here. ONe nation could secretly change weather patterns too without telling the others and likely this is being done by several nations already.
But, I think the important statement here is: "Where there's a will there's a way!" to save the human race from extinction. But, the way things are now some countries might want everyone in another country just to die or something like that instead.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- Crowdsourcing terms
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within