Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
Saturday, May 20, 2017
This website appears to be presently averaging between 50,000 and 100,000 visits per month worldwide
I was surprised last month that it was way above 100,000 visits even though this has happened several times before. And even this month already has been above 60,000 visits worldwide. I'm thinking it is the unstable times we live in worldwide where people need more information than they might be getting in their countries worldwide through regular sources. But, also to find a Website that speaks to truth and isn't trying to sell you ANYTHING that you have to buy with money maybe is refreshing too worldwide for people.