This is where many of us always thought this would go where Trump supporters would be the most screwed by his actions. Trump likely will be pardoned by Pence (when he becomes president just like Ford pardoned Nixon) while his most ardent supporters in the White House will have their lives ruined because he doesn't really care what happens to them at all by all his actions.
The public humiliation might kill Trump too because of his mental condition of Narcissistic personality disorder. That might happen as well but for now it is his most ardent supporters who believed in him whose lives are being destroyed as they all have to come up with $20,000 to $50,000 or more in legal fees just to defend themselves in this present mess Trump has created for himself and anyone associated with him or who tried to help him in any way.
It actually reminds me a lot of how many or most of his contractors went bankrupt when he refused to pay them then as he went into bankruptcy. Trump always comes out on top legally, he has always done this but people who work for him often go bankrupt, lose everything or commit suicide from decisions Trump makes. This is his legacy to the world of bankruptcy, failure and death for people who believe in him enough to work for him in any way, shape or form.
So, the nation is in mourning now not for Trump but for all the sincere people whose lives he has now destroyed completely who believed in him and supported him. He has left them all "Twisting in the wind".
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- In trying to better understand HTML versus HTTP or Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Howard Hughes- Wikipedia