Staying calm when everyone else might be losing their heads or pulling their hair out.
Staying focused on what is actually important rather than what someone else tells you is important.
Staying true to what you believe in at core.
Understanding that the whole world might blow up and you would still be enlightened.
Knowing that your physical body might disappear in a nuclear flash and you still would be enlightened and okay.
Knowing that you honor the souls of all beings in the universe no matter what comes.
Knowing that you owe loyalty to vulnerable souls who might not be as strong or as well educated or as intelligent in this lifetime as you might presently be.
Knowing that you can't teach anyone anything really that all you can really do is to set an example in everything you think, do and say during your lifetime.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- In trying to better understand HTML versus HTTP or Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Howard Hughes- Wikipedia