Staying calm when everyone else might be losing their heads or pulling their hair out.
Staying focused on what is actually important rather than what someone else tells you is important.
Staying true to what you believe in at core.
Understanding that the whole world might blow up and you would still be enlightened.
Knowing that your physical body might disappear in a nuclear flash and you still would be enlightened and okay.
Knowing that you honor the souls of all beings in the universe no matter what comes.
Knowing that you owe loyalty to vulnerable souls who might not be as strong or as well educated or as intelligent in this lifetime as you might presently be.
Knowing that you can't teach anyone anything really that all you can really do is to set an example in everything you think, do and say during your lifetime.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then