Staying calm when everyone else might be losing their heads or pulling their hair out.
Staying focused on what is actually important rather than what someone else tells you is important.
Staying true to what you believe in at core.
Understanding that the whole world might blow up and you would still be enlightened.
Knowing that your physical body might disappear in a nuclear flash and you still would be enlightened and okay.
Knowing that you honor the souls of all beings in the universe no matter what comes.
Knowing that you owe loyalty to vulnerable souls who might not be as strong or as well educated or as intelligent in this lifetime as you might presently be.
Knowing that you can't teach anyone anything really that all you can really do is to set an example in everything you think, do and say during your lifetime.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017