Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Rebuilding Lemuria when Mu Sank

When Mu Sank

To understand better what I'm going to write about see above past life memory.

I first read about Lemuria as a Teenager when ministers who traveled the world in my church giving lectures shared with me a book on Lemuria by Churchward. They lived in Palos Verdes then and I lived in Glendale, California then around 1965 when I was 17.

Here are some word buttons if you click the following page to find out more about Churchward's books on the subject.

James Churchward, Mu, and Lemuria

 

If you read "When Mu Sank" (word button above) I'm continuing with my past life experience triggered by the 8.1 Earthquake in Mexico somehow.

The sequence of events all at once (8.1 quake in Mexico, 7.1 quake in Mexico, Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Irma, Hurricane Maria etc) triggered this past life memory in Lemuria of Mu sinking and how I saved my family from the fate of 1 billion people or more in Mu and Lemuria. The following will be a little like what we are dealing with now in the aftermath of what I can only describe as a Mexico and Texas and Florida and Puerto Rico and Caribbean Cataclysm of events.

Only in Mu and Lemuria a whole civilization was basically wiped out within 24 hours. Only Lemuria and the Sierras and those who made it onto ships out to sea or into the Sierras or into flying ships or space ships survived.

I remember us gathering survivors for months off of whatever vessels survived the sinking of Mu and the inundation of Lemuria (which was a colony of MU) where California and Oregon are now. This may be why so many of us live here again. We remember on some level our Mother country Mu and our colony Lemuria. Many people living on the Hawaiian Islands are also drawn by their past Memories of MU because this is where Mu Sunk along the line of the Hawaiian Islands. It was at least the size of Australia now and at that time was the primary Interstellar port for Earth for space travel all over the galaxy. So, when it went away so did long distance space travel mostly for a long time because the infrastructure to travel in space was gone at that point. So, though we traveled a lot into the Solar System still we didn't have the infrastructure for jumps to other solar systems available because most of our best scientists, teachers, inventors went under with Mu. A similar thing happened (only worse) with Atlantis because of the Master Class and Slave class where the slave class was never instructed into technology on pain of death at that point in world governance. This caused a complete collapse of technology at that time when Atlantis sunk, (Noah's Ark in the Bible).

So, I had enough fuel for several light speed jumps to other systems of worlds on board my ship so I was able to convert that for use on earth so my ship flew around earth picking up and transporting people to better places to survive for about 1 year before it ran out of fuel. I then parked it high in the Sierras in a safe place for when we were capable of replacing the fuel again and then I flew planes instead because we had fuel for them. I used my ship (along with several other officers ships) to destroy the coastal range between where Stockton and San Francisco are now to help drain the seawater out of the Sacramento and San Joaquin Valleys so we could eventually grow crops there to feed ourselves as all our farms on Mu had sunk along with all our factories that built all our most high tech stuff for Interstellar travel.

So, we were mostly cut off from all our colonies and I'm sure many of them were happy about this not having to give so much technology and food and other things to us during this time. We just had to keep the millions alive instead of the Billions before on Mu and Lemuria. Most of Earth then was not developed like it is now. 

Mu had been a colony from somewhere else like Mars and Maldek when our species nuked Maldek into the Asteroid Belt 65 million years ago. However, then our connections to where we all came from were still solid as the humanoid cultures were then in a full swing Galactic Colonization phase of existence. The sinking of Mu changed all that (at least for us) here on earth.

So, instead saving what was left of Mu and Lemuria was our task at hand and so the military jumped in and saved however many we could and instituted whatever order we could to the complete chaos then. 

I think you need to imagine over 1 billion dead bodies everywhere smelling up the place everywhere. The stench was overpowering even out on the ocean for awhile of rotting carcasses of human beings. Even an Officer like myself had trouble girding against the chaos this created in my mind of the end of my world (literally).

So, many psychologically never recovered completely and cried until they died or just took their lives because they were meaningless without their significant others. My fellow officers were some of these who could not go on without their families. Luckily, I had been able to save my immediate family but not extended family or friends. So, even for me and my family it was very chaotic for us to go on. But, we did for each other and as my children married and had families of their own over the years we found ways to go on and to persevere in the name of all those we had lost. So, we went on in memory of all those long gone.

So, survival for all of us was very bittersweet without friends and family and loved ones.

But, for anyone who lives a long long time with all faculties intact it is a lot like this anywhere in any culture you might live in as you watch all your older relatives and friends die one by one as you age yourselves.

Even in my present lifetime I have already watched 2 of my best friends die, all my parents and grandparents, all my aunts and uncles and most of my cousins die.

But, if you live long enough this is just what you have to expect will happen along the way.

I liked the river that formed from the blasting we did from  Stockton to San Francisco and so we built a home eventually on a mountain overlooking what is today the San Francisco Bay. But, it didn't look like that yet then. But, the Sacramento River was something that touched my family as it went into the ocean there so we built a house there for ourselves and our children as it gave us solace from all we had been through with Mu Sinking.

There had to be sort of a technological regression of sorts as we could not easily replace the scientific and technological infrastructure and so our attention had to be directed as the new Lemurian culture just to surviving now here in what you today call California and Oregon.

Like I said before the climates were different then and Lemuria (California and ORegon and Baja California) were much more like Oregon and Washington Climates today because North of the Columbia River it was all Glaciers somewhat like an ice age or how you often think of the North Pole with ice. Over time the ice melted but by then I was passed away and so were my children by then.


 

 

 

 

No comments: