Dragon Wars-The Movie. I actually really enjoyed the movie. However, if you didn't like the remake of Godzilla then you might not like this movie. However, if you like great special effects this one has that. It's like they took some of the beasts from one of the Star Wars movies and put rocket launchers on them and then made mini dragons that spout fire. It's a pretty entertaining multicultural movie that travels several genre's: martial arts, dragon and Godzilla movies and is very multicultural in its art form as it spans many centuries in Korea and then lands in the United States like many transplanted Asians have for several centuries on the west coast.
I believe the movie is based upon Korean legends of Dragons and spirits and then written and marketed in an international way. I enjoyed it a lot.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- Elohar when she was 9 which would be around 7000 AD on the first timeline: (We are now on Timeline 2)
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- GM president: Electric cars won't go mainstream until we fix these problems
- Oghuzes, Pechenegs, Bashkirs, and Khazars: Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Saw Lea Michele in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade