Dragon Wars-The Movie. I actually really enjoyed the movie. However, if you didn't like the remake of Godzilla then you might not like this movie. However, if you like great special effects this one has that. It's like they took some of the beasts from one of the Star Wars movies and put rocket launchers on them and then made mini dragons that spout fire. It's a pretty entertaining multicultural movie that travels several genre's: martial arts, dragon and Godzilla movies and is very multicultural in its art form as it spans many centuries in Korea and then lands in the United States like many transplanted Asians have for several centuries on the west coast.
I believe the movie is based upon Korean legends of Dragons and spirits and then written and marketed in an international way. I enjoyed it a lot.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Top U.S. Officials Warn of ‘Our Pearl Harbor’; Deaths in Country May Be Undercounted
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home