Dragon Wars-The Movie. I actually really enjoyed the movie. However, if you didn't like the remake of Godzilla then you might not like this movie. However, if you like great special effects this one has that. It's like they took some of the beasts from one of the Star Wars movies and put rocket launchers on them and then made mini dragons that spout fire. It's a pretty entertaining multicultural movie that travels several genre's: martial arts, dragon and Godzilla movies and is very multicultural in its art form as it spans many centuries in Korea and then lands in the United States like many transplanted Asians have for several centuries on the west coast.
I believe the movie is based upon Korean legends of Dragons and spirits and then written and marketed in an international way. I enjoyed it a lot.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- 2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami - Wikipedia: 6 years and 1 month ago: 15,894 deaths over 8,000 injured or missing
- 2014 Russian military intervention in Ukraine
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Some Democrats Push for Permanent Expansion of Unemployment Benefits
- (no title)
- 2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine
- Portland, even though it is also called "Portlandia" like the TV Series is also the "Whitest City in the U.S." of large cities
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265