Dragon Wars-The Movie. I actually really enjoyed the movie. However, if you didn't like the remake of Godzilla then you might not like this movie. However, if you like great special effects this one has that. It's like they took some of the beasts from one of the Star Wars movies and put rocket launchers on them and then made mini dragons that spout fire. It's a pretty entertaining multicultural movie that travels several genre's: martial arts, dragon and Godzilla movies and is very multicultural in its art form as it spans many centuries in Korea and then lands in the United States like many transplanted Asians have for several centuries on the west coast.
I believe the movie is based upon Korean legends of Dragons and spirits and then written and marketed in an international way. I enjoyed it a lot.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Ways to survive Climate changes