Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Ways to survive Climate changes
Saturday, September 29, 2007
The Problem Caused by Religion
The Problem Caused by Religion. I keep reading about televangelists and religious politicians having sexual and/or marital problems. I think the real problem is that when people study religion before they study themselves, humanity the world and their REAL needs, problems are going to arise. It really doesn't matter what religion it is. Breathing, eating, drinking water, urination, defecation, sexual release and human companionship are all necessary for someone to be both healthy and sane. When any one of these very real human needs is denied repeatedly there are going to be either physical or mental or emotional problems long term or short term. I might believe for example(I don't really) that unless I live underwater and breathe the air in the water I can't go to heaven. How long do you think that will last? Though not doing any one of the above may take longer eventually people snap in one way or another. When will people develop common sense about these things? I guess it is just natural selection in action! Without common sense people don't survive well and sometimes they don't survive at all!