E.T. Revisited. My wife and I sat down and watched the 20th anniversary copy of E.T. that we own on DVD. I hadn't seen the movie in some time but I had been wanting to for a long time. I was amazed how timeless that movie is and how artful Spielburg was and is with our emotions. I think the movie came out within a couple of years of Raiders of the Lost Ark, the first one with Harrison Ford.
I have written a couple of things fairly intuitively in realm of E.T. lately. However, since I'm intuitive lots of times what I write stands up as true for those of you capable of testing what I write about. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. I write about what I like and what I think I know something about. However, at my age I have learned the more one learns the more one realizes how little they really know. At age 20 or 21 people think they know everything but it is mostly an illusion. But in a way it's good they think that otherwise nothing new would get done. Having faith in oneself or an idea is very powerful both in the short run and in the long run. Young people accomplish things simply because they don't believe those who tell them they can't or that it's impossible. People accomplish the impossible because they believe it can be done. God Bless those who do the impossible anyway and make it worthwhile to be a human on Earth.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Machine Language is both the problem and the solution to Russian Cyber Warfare against the Western World and China
- Rivian $2.2 Billion IPO pop
- Meet a Real-Life Lara Croft: Alison Teal, Surfer, Survivalist and Activist: 2017 article
- How the weather worldwide is being altered to create better effects than we would have seen since 2000 AD otherwise
- Wikipedia: 2014 pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine
- Rivian appears to have used the Tesla Manufacturing process as a template for creating their own business