E.T. Revisited. My wife and I sat down and watched the 20th anniversary copy of E.T. that we own on DVD. I hadn't seen the movie in some time but I had been wanting to for a long time. I was amazed how timeless that movie is and how artful Spielburg was and is with our emotions. I think the movie came out within a couple of years of Raiders of the Lost Ark, the first one with Harrison Ford.
I have written a couple of things fairly intuitively in realm of E.T. lately. However, since I'm intuitive lots of times what I write stands up as true for those of you capable of testing what I write about. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. I write about what I like and what I think I know something about. However, at my age I have learned the more one learns the more one realizes how little they really know. At age 20 or 21 people think they know everything but it is mostly an illusion. But in a way it's good they think that otherwise nothing new would get done. Having faith in oneself or an idea is very powerful both in the short run and in the long run. Young people accomplish things simply because they don't believe those who tell them they can't or that it's impossible. People accomplish the impossible because they believe it can be done. God Bless those who do the impossible anyway and make it worthwhile to be a human on Earth.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- There are NO polling places in Oregon
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- I grew up listening to Johnny Carson on the Tonight show on NBC
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Hypothyroid? Auto-immune disease? Have you ever had giardia?
- 20 years of relative Drought here in the western States