In my opinion, we only try to fit in because our species is trained, no programmed to believe we can't live on our own. The only reason we don't choose do do different things, is because... in the begining we were all boring, and still sort of are, but we yelled at each other when we thought someone was supposedly more "special" then we ourselves were. This happened to many beings. And to themselves. But they didn't think they were special. But we thoguht they were special, and didn't like the fact that we felt awful about it. So we shunned them, shunned others, and shunned ourselves.
My thoughts about this crappy headspace, is that...we as human beings take things to seriously. We, usually don't feel happy about ourselves. Of course, no one really does. we can't change it, we're stuck with it. Some people kill themselves over stupid stuff like this. But the thing is, how would killing yourself solve the problem? You don't know what could happen, (unless your christian and have a pretty good idea) well you sort of do anyway. But I'm not writing this to talk about religion am I? well, my point is, is that humans care about dumb stuff. When we try to not care, it just gets worse...or happens again. We can't change that we're human. We can't change the fact that we care about it. But, what we can change is the ability to become a smarter, nicer person that can teach...other people how to care less about our looks. The idea, is to care less, not to stop caring.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Autobiographical Essays on My Life
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida