When I grew up it was fairly common knowledge around people my parents knew and spoke with regularly that breast cancer was primarily caused by women putting off having children and then having children late and choosing not to breast feed.
Nursing ones children was very frowned upon during World War II and after by American women in general.
Also, another factor has always been considered is that the breast milk suppressing drugs given to mothers who didn't or don't want to ever nurse for whatever the reason might be a factor in Breast Cancer.
From a very holistic point of view it makes a lot of sense if one thinks, "Use it or lose it." Just like men who don't have sex ever like priests often have prostate cancer, women who don't have babies and nurse or even don't have sex at all might have a much higher incidence of breast cancer as a direct result.
However, since Breast cancer is big business many people might not want you to know this. However, to me it is just common sense.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!