I've always sort of liked "My Name is Earl" the tv program because of its Karma angle. Since I live my life believing in "what goes around comes around" I think it is a great comedic vehicle to get people to think about consequences of all thoughts and actions.
Tonight Earl and his brother get visited by Danny Glover(from the Lethal Weapon series) and he says he is Darnell's Dad. However, Earl and his brother try to protect Darnell, the wife and kids from being killed and almost blow up before they believe Glover actually might be Darnell's Dad.
Glover is something like CIA undercover and Darnell it turns out was trained by his Dad as an assasin but wouldn't kill a 9 year old kid and quit.
Anyway, it was a fun ride tonight.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!