Monday, February 16, 2009

Designed by Criminal Minds

As a logical thinking person as I look at what is happening financially on earth my honest reaction is: What is now happening has been designed by criminal minds. Whether that is true or not I cannot say. However, that is what it looks like to me.

Gone, are all the useful checks and balances, all blown away by all the stepping upon the Constitution of the United States, by torture, by listening in on every conversation by phone on earth etc. Something has been lost since 9-11, the rule of law. No longer is there any semblance of justice. There is even no pretense of justice. We just all know it is gone, possibly never to return.

What is next? Warlords like Genghis Khan? Where are we headed? Wherever it is it looks a whole lot more like the 1930s and 1940s rather than the 1950s until 9-11. We are in for it. I wonder how many humans, if any, survive it?

No comments: