If the world wants enough food to feed its people then our first priority must be to provide low interest loans to farmers worldwide to continue growing food. Since most farmers worldwide live year to year financially, unless they can obtain low interest loans worldwide they cannot afford to grow crops to sell.
Since the world's food supply is already in jeapordy because of bad weather and droughts worldwide. And because the worlds grains went from 120 to 130 percent of the worlds needs to barely 100% this last summer, the worlds food supply is now in jeapordy because of the world financial crisis. Unless loans can be obtained in every grain growing economy worldwide then we may see only 80% of food needed to feed the world. That will be not only an economic disaster but could spark food wars worldwide and create even greater instability than now.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Autobiographical Essays on My Life
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida